Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Wednesday, June 13


This is dubbed one of the world's hardest riddles, yet 97% of harvard graduates can't solve it, and 84% of kindergarten kids can.

Can you figure it out?

(Be fair, and don't google the answer!)

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the answer to the riddle?

Have fun kids!! ;)
(I'll reveal the answer soon..)
(And no, I didn't get it right!)
---

Part IV of.. Ah whatever!

Scenario:
- music playing from the radio
- silence between the people in the car
- and then..

K: "Heeheehee.. heehee.."
L: "Why are you laughing to yourself??"
K: "You are going to kill me lah.."
L: "What? Why?"
K: "Because... because I thought I saw something that looked like a green turtle along the road.. heeheeheehee"
L: -_-



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New